Are you making the most of your Business Mobile?
Thursday, May 30th, 2019
Gisela VilaBack to blogs >
A business phone which gives you mobility
Imagine a real-time communications solution that allows one phone number to follow users wherever they go, accessible from their desk, their smartphone, their tablet, or their laptop; from anywhere with an internet connection, Wi-Fi or Voice over Mobile Data (VoMD). Temovi allows you to have your office on your mobile phone.
Why connect your business line to your smartphone?
- You don't need to rely on a desk phone anymore. Your business calls are routed to any existing device using your carrier's network. Your calls would be in high definition sound (HD).
- Your personal mobile number will still remain private. Temovi provides you a new business line number (DDI) so you do not need another device or rely on your personal mobile number for business calls.
- You will have full control of how and when your calls are routed. You will also have access to full management on setting your business hours, call recording, voicemail and personal attendant and much more.
- Temovi Business Mobile does more than just business phone calls. You can also text, videoconference and share your screen with customers and other employees regardless of where you are.
What are the top benefits of Business Mobile:
- It's a competitive advantage for your business:
In the fast paced, current business environment, all organizations look for that Unique Selling Point (USP) in order to be more responsive and flexible than their competitors. Temovi Business Mobile enables you to respond in real-time to your customers in a wide range of situations, and react to changes in market conditions rapidly, making your business more agile than your competitors.
- Helps you increase productivity within your workspace:
The delivery of the right information at the right time can significantly improve productivity by reducing the time wasted searching for information. You can even be in touch with your fellow team members no matter where they are located and still contact them via their normal business phone number.
- Enhances your business' customer service:
Users stay connected when they are on-the-go using their smartphones and tablets. Your customer satisfaction will increase by empowering your employees to make faster and well-informed responses to their queries. Additionally, employees using the business mobile can be quickly notified about any important change or event which may reflect on your customer's relationship.
Who is Temovi Business Mobile designed for?
- Employees who need to visit customers throughout the country.
- Employees who work outside the main office but still need to be in touch with the main office.
- Employees who need to attend internal meetings outside their office.
- The self-employed, those who work from home or different places on-the-go.
- Companies who deal with other offices within the country or international teams.